Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The drum beat [microform]. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1864-1864
Brooklyn, N.Y. (1864-1864)
The drum beat [microform]. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1864-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Brooklyn and Long Island Fair
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Feb. 22, 1864)-no. 12 (Mar. 5, 1864); Extra no. (Mar. 11, 1864).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York--Brooklyn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312516
- Also published an "Extra no.," Mar. 11, 1864.
- On film with other titles of the same subject.
- Published by the Brooklyn and Long Island Fair, for the benefit of the U.S. Sanitary Commission.
- sn 94086222
View complete holdings information