Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yank [microform]. ([New York, N.Y.) 1944-1945
[New York, N.Y. (1944-1945)
Yank [microform]. : ([New York, N.Y.) 1944-1945
- Place of publication:
- [New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Branch Office, Information and Education Division, War Dept.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 18 (Oct. 20, 1944)-v. 4, no. 15 (Sept. 28, 1945).
- World War, 1939-1945--Periodicals.
- World War, 1939-1945--United States.
- "By the men ... for the men in the service."
- Continues, in part, Yank (Pacific ed.) and continues its volume numbering.
- sn 94087781
View complete holdings information