Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ḳalifornyer Idishe shṭime California Jewish voice. [microform] = (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1922-1949
Los Angeles, Calif. (1922-1949)
Ḳalifornyer Idishe shṭime California Jewish voice. [microform] = : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1922-1949
- Alternative Titles:
California Jewish voice
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel B. Gach
- Dates of publication:
-v. 28, no. 17 (Dec. 30, 1949).
Began in 1922.
May 11, 1928-Dec. 30, 1949
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "California" appears within masthead ornament, Apr. 20, 1945.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 25 (Oct. 16, 1925).
- In Yiddish and English.
- sn 94089000
View complete holdings information