Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Anglo-African [microform]. (New York) 186?-1865
New York (186?-1865)
The Anglo-African [microform]. : (New York) 186?-1865
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert Hamilton
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 15 (Dec. 23, 1865).
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 38 (Jan. 3, 1863).
- sn 94090626
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information