Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pacific courier [microform]. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1967-1978
Honolulu, Hawaii (1967-1978)
The Pacific courier [microform]. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1967-1978
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pacific Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1967)-v. 10, no. 14 (Oct. 31, 1978).
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Filipino Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00924194
- "The voice of the Filipinos in Hawaii."
- Followed by: no. 1 (Jan. 30, 1979), a single issue issued by Philippine Studies Program, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- In English; some in English and Ilocano.
- sn 94091936
View complete holdings information