Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Colorado labor advocate [microform]. (Denver, Colo.) 192?-????
Denver, Colo. (192?-????)
Colorado labor advocate [microform]. : (Denver, Colo.) 192?-????
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Power Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Labor and laboring classes--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 21 (Mar. 11, 1926).
- Official publication for the AFL-CIO in Colorado.
- Spanish-language column, 1987-
- sn 94092456
View complete holdings information