Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philadelphia tribune [microform]. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1884-????
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1884-????)
The Philadelphia tribune [microform]. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1884-????
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.J. Perry
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 2, 1884 issue.
Apr. 26, 1985-
- African Americans--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Contains educational supplement: The Learning Key.
- Contains Friday supplement: Weekend Portfolio.
- Description based on: [vol. 28], no. 8 (Jan. 6, 1912).
- Published by Philadelphia Tribune Co., <Jan. 26, 1924>, <Jan. 1, 1988-Dec. 22, 1989>.
- sn 94093031
View complete holdings information