Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About United shoe and leather worker [microform]. (Boston, Mass.) 1934-1935
Boston, Mass. (1934-1935)
United shoe and leather worker [microform]. : (Boston, Mass.) 1934-1935
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Aug. 1935?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1934)-
- Labor movement--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Labor unions--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- "Devoted to the interests of the workers in the shoe industry and its component parts."
- "Official organ of United Shoe and Leather Workers Union."
- sn 94093094
View complete holdings information