Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Independent gazetteer microfilm reel (Lexington [Ky.]) 1803-180?
Lexington [Ky.] (1803-180?)
Independent gazetteer microfilm reel : (Lexington [Ky.]) 1803-180?
- Place of publication:
- Lexington [Ky.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charless & Peniston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 29, 1803)-
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206953
- Lexington (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," <1804>.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Publishers: J. Charless, 1803; Charless & Kay, 1803; Robert Kay, 1803-1804; T. Anderson, 1804-<1805>.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 94093135
View complete holdings information