Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The British American [microform]. (Chicago, Ill.) 1???-1935
Chicago, Ill. (1???-1935)
The British American [microform]. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1???-1935
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- British American Co.
- Dates of publication:
-47th year, no. 6 (Mar. 2, 1935).
- British Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- British Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00839069
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- 47th year, no. 52-no. 53 (Jan. 12-Jan. 19, 1935) incorrectly called no. 51-no. 52.
- Description based on: 37th year, no. 46 (Nov. 14, 1925).
- sn 94093196
View complete holdings information