Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Armenian mirror [microform]. (Boston, Mass.) 1932-1938
Boston, Mass. (1932-1938)
The Armenian mirror [microform]. : (Boston, Mass.) 1932-1938
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Baikar Assn.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1, 1932)-v. 7, no. 26-27 (Dec. 21, 1938) = Issue no. 338-339.
- Armenian Americans--Newspapers.
- Armenian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814656
- Armenians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Merged with: Armenian spectator to form: Armenian mirror-spectator.
- Vol. 7, no. 26-27 (Dec. 21, 1938) misnumbered 25-26 and misdated 1939.
- sn 94093309
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information