Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Free State rally and Texan chain-breaker [microform]. (Boston [Mass.]) 1845-1846
Boston [Mass.] (1845-1846)
Free State rally and Texan chain-breaker [microform]. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1845-1846
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jordan & Wiley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 15, 1845)-v. 1, no. 6 (Jan. 12, 1845 [i.e. 1846]).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Conducted by the Massachusetts State Texas Committee."
- Printers: White & Potter.
- Published in opposition to the admission of Texas as a slave state.
- sn 94094781
View complete holdings information