Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York evangelist [microform]. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1853-1856
New-York [N.Y.] (1853-1856)
The New-York evangelist [microform]. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1853-1856
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Bidwell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1856.
Vol. 24, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1853)-
- Evangelistic work--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Evangelistic work.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00917035
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Vol. 24, no. 1-v. 25, no. 44 also called whole no. 1189-1284.
- sn 94095758
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information