Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Urban spectrum : spreading the news about people of color. (Aurora, Colo.) 198?-current
Aurora, Colo. (198?-current)
The Urban spectrum : spreading the news about people of color. : (Aurora, Colo.) 198?-current
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- R & R Productions
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Colorado--Denver Metropolitan Area--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Colorado--Denver Metropolitan Area.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01343206
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 10 (Jan. 1991).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 5 (Aug. 1995).
- sn 95005637
View complete holdings information