Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Veteran stars & stripes for peace [microform]. (Chicago, Ill.) 1968-1971
Chicago, Ill. (1968-1971)
Veteran stars & stripes for peace [microform]. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1968-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Veteran stars and stripes for peace
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Veterans for Peace in Vietnam
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Dec. 1971 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1967)-
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--Illinois--Chicago.
- Veterans--Political activity--United States.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Illinois--Newspapers.
- "Dedicated to ending the war in Vietnam."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 3 (Apr. 1970).
- sn 95021842
View complete holdings information