Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Worcester punch. (Worcester, Mass.) 1967-????
Worcester, Mass. (1967-????)
The Worcester punch. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1967-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Dudock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 1967)-
Feb. 4, 1970-
- Counter culture--Massachusetts--Worcester--Newspapers.--poliscit
- New Left--Massachusetts--Worcester--Newspapers.--henn
- Underground press--Massachusetts--Worcester.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Newspapers.
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection).
- Editor: June 1967- Frank Dudock.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 6 (Apr.-May 1970).
- Suspended publication with June 1967; resumed with Mar. 1968.
- Title from cover.
- sn 95023008
View complete holdings information