Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Apopka citizen. (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 18??-18??
Apopka, Orange County, Fla. (18??-18??)
Apopka citizen. : (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 18??-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Apopka, Orange County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.B. Barker
- Dates of publication:
- Apopka (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 49 (Feb. 20, 1886).
- George Eugene Bryson, editor and manager.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 52 (Mar. 16, 1886).
- sn 95026058
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information