Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Leesburg morning commercial. (Leesburg, Fla.) 1926-1929
Leesburg, Fla. (1926-1929)
The Leesburg morning commercial. : (Leesburg, Fla.) 1926-1929
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Leesburg, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Leesburg Pub. and Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 51, daily no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1926)- ; -v. 3, no. 104 (Mar. 31, 1929).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Lake County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Leesburg (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida and UMI.
- Numbering irregular.
- Weekly ed.: Leesburg commercial (Leesburg, Fla. : 1878), <Dec. 1926>.
- sn 95026093
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information