Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida farmer & fruit grower. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1893-1899
Jacksonville, Fla. (1893-1899)
Florida farmer & fruit grower. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1893-1899
- Alternative Titles:
Florida farmer and fruit=grower
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Powers
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased in 1899.
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Duval County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205260
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser. vol. 5, no. 19 (May 13, 1893).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. vol. 11, no. 6 (Feb. 11, 1899).
- sn 95026761
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information