Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida Baptist witness. (Ocala, Fla.) 1908-1912
Ocala, Fla. (1908-1912)
Florida Baptist witness. : (Ocala, Fla.) 1908-1912
- Place of publication:
- Ocala, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Florida Baptist Convention
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 12 (May 2, 1912).
Began in 1908.
- Arcadia (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- De Soto County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Lakeland (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Marion County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Ocala (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Polk County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 24, no. 50 (Feb. 13, 1908).
- Published at: Arcadia, <1909>; Lakeland, <1911>; Arcadia, <1912>.
- sn 95026767
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information