Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Smyrna breeze. (New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.) 1887-19??
New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla. (1887-19??)
The New Smyrna breeze. : (New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.) 1887-19??
- Place of publication:
- New Smyrna, Volusia County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.H. Eldridge
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 5, 1887)-
- Florida--New Smyrna Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212737
- Florida--Volusia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204998
- New Smyrna Beach (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Volusia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Jno. Y. Detwiler, 1887.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 45, no. 31 (Dec. 4, 1931).
- Publishers: H.S. Allyn, <1889>; J.A. Ball, <1891>; J.J. Birch, <1907-1908>.
- sn 95026939
View complete holdings information