Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening ledger. (Gainesville, Fla.) 1895-1895
Gainesville, Fla. (1895-1895)
The evening ledger. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 1895-1895
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.S. Woodward
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1895; ceased in 1895.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 45 (Feb. 22, 1895).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 48 (Feb. 26, 1895).
- Pierre d'A. Pratt, business manager.
- sn 95026952
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information