Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily evening ledger. (Gainesville, Fla.) 1895-189?
Gainesville, Fla. (1895-189?)
The daily evening ledger. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 1895-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jordan & Luning
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Alachua County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214687
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 85 (June 3, 1895).
- Editor: Adrian P. Jordan.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 88 (June 6, 1895).
- sn 95026954
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information