Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly sun. (Gainesville, Fla.) 189?-189?
Gainesville, Fla. (189?-189?)
The weekly sun. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 189?-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.H. McCreary
- Dates of publication:
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 18 (May 29, 1890).
- Editors: I.G. Huffman, H.H. McCreary, <May 29-Oct. 23, 1890>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 17, no. 47 (May 27, 1895).
- sn 95026967
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information