Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning record. (Gainesville, Fla.) 188?-1890
Gainesville, Fla. (188?-1890)
Daily morning record. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 188?-1890
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Record Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Monday)
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Cannon & Farmer, proprietors.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 295 (Mar. 4, 1888).
- Editor: Oliver J. Farmer.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 170 (Oct. 2, 1888).
- sn 95026975
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information