Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southerner microfilm reel (Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)) 1852-1867
Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.) (1852-1867)
The southerner microfilm reel : (Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)) 1852-1867
- Alternative Titles:
(Tarboro', N.C.) southerner
Sept. 1, 1860-<Aug. 27, 1864>
<Jan. 6, 1866>-<Nov. 6, 1866>
<Dec. 6, 1866>-Aug. 29, 1867
- Place of publication:
- Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. Howard, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1852)-v. 43, no. 39 (Aug. 29, 1867).
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- North Carolina--Tarboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215113
- Tarboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Numbering is erratic. Begins again with vol. 1 after each suspension.
- Suspended for a few weeks at the beginning of 1864.
- Suspended for a few weeks in the summer of 1863.
- sn 95043023
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information