Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Asheville news [microform]. (Asheville, N.C.) 1849-1867
Asheville, N.C. (1849-1867)
Asheville news [microform]. : (Asheville, N.C.) 1849-1867
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.W. Atkin
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1849; ceased in 1867.
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Asheville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205440
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 78 (Jan. 9, 1851).
- In 1860 the only whole numbers 545-546 and 573.
- Issues from <1853>-1860 carry also whole numbering.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 16, no. 257 (Nov. 16, 1865).
- No issues located in the years 1861, 1866, and 1867.
- Publisher varies.
- The only ones with new series are in 1860 and 1862.
- sn 95043153
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information