Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Asheville news and mountain farmer [microform]. (Asheville, N.C.) 186?-????
Asheville, N.C. (186?-????)
The Asheville news and mountain farmer [microform]. : (Asheville, N.C.) 186?-????
- Alternative Titles:
Asheville news and farmer
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert M. Stokes
- Dates of publication:
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Asheville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205440
- "A live newspaper devoted to agriculture, general news, domestic economy and general literature."
- Description based on: Vol. 21, no. 420 (May 20, 1869).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 21, no. 445 (Nov. 18, 1869).
- sn 95043155
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information