Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Baker County press. (Macclenny, Fla.) 1929-current
Macclenny, Fla. (1929-current)
The Baker County press. : (Macclenny, Fla.) 1929-current
- Place of publication:
- Macclenny, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Tate Powell
- Dates of publication:
- Baker County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Baker County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220708
- Macclenny (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 39 (Jan. 2, 1931).
- Latest issue consulted: 66th year, no. 35 (Nov. 30, 1995).
- sn 95047186
View complete holdings information