Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lakeland evening ledger. (Lakeland, Fla.) 1924-1928
Lakeland, Fla. (1924-1928)
The Lakeland evening ledger. : (Lakeland, Fla.) 1924-1928
- Place of publication:
- Lakeland, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ledger Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1924; ceased in Jan. 1928.
- Florida--Polk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214944
- Lakeland (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Polk County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 112 (Jan. 1, 1925).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 288 (Apr. 30, 1926).
- sn 95047223
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information