Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida Argus, and Pensacola literary, agricultural & commercial register. (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1828-1828
Pensacola [Fla.] (1828-1828)
Florida Argus, and Pensacola literary, agricultural & commercial register. : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1828-1828
- Alternative Titles:
Florida Argus, and Pensacola literary, agricultural and commercial register
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Eastin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1828?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 17, 1828)-
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 23 (Nov. 18, 1828).
- Published in opposition to: Pensacola gazette and Florida advertiser.
- sn 95047291
View complete holdings information