Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The times-herald. (Palatka, Fla.) 1893-1936
Palatka, Fla. (1893-1936)
The times-herald. : (Palatka, Fla.) 1893-1936
- Place of publication:
- Palatka, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Times-Herald Co.
- Dates of publication:
-67th year (Sept. 18, 1936).
Began May 1, 1893.
- Florida--Putnam County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214942
- Palatka (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Putnam County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 1, no. 37 (Feb. 16, 1894).
- sn 95047304
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information