Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dade City banner. (Dade City, Fla.) 1913-1971
Dade City, Fla. (1913-1971)
The Dade City banner. : (Dade City, Fla.) 1913-1971
- Place of publication:
- Dade City, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- I.M. McAlpin
- Dates of publication:
-67th year, no. 13 (Sept. 9, 1971).
Began in 1913.
- Dade City (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Dade City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213149
- Florida--Pasco County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211151
- Pasco County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Carl B. Taylor, editor.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 29 (Feb. 6, 1925).
- sn 95047372
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information