Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The St. Johns herald-observer. (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1938-1946
St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz. (1938-1946)
The St. Johns herald-observer. : (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1938-1946
- Place of publication:
- St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Barth
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 55, no. 7 = vol. 28, no. 25 (Feb. 19, 1938)-v. 9, no. 4 (Mar. 23, 1946).
- Apache County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Arizona--Apache County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217372
- Arizona--Saint Johns.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226551
- Saint Johns (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Apache County independent news (St. Johns, Ariz. : 1939), to form: Apache County independent news and continuing The St. Johns herald-observer.
- The ownership of the "St. Johns observer" was subject to legal proceedings following the death of the publisher in Feb. 1938. The "St. Johns herald-observer" used the name and numbering of both the "St. Johns herald" and the "St. Johns observer," while the "St. Johns observer" was published until June 10, 1939 when it was continued by the "Apache County independent-news."
- sn 95060587
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information