Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westwood Hills press. (Westwood Hills, Los Angeles, Calif.) 19??-1937
Westwood Hills, Los Angeles, Calif. (19??-1937)
Westwood Hills press. : (Westwood Hills, Los Angeles, Calif.) 19??-1937
- Place of publication:
- Westwood Hills, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alden C. Waite and Byron C. Wanglin, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 37 (Sept. 10, 1937).
- California--Los Angeles--Westwood.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01317980
- Westwood (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no 6, (Feb. 3, 1933).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95061020
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information