Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Venice daily vanguard. (Venice-of-America [i.e. Venice], Calif.) 19??-1916
Venice-of-America [i.e. Venice], Calif. (19??-1916)
Venice daily vanguard. : (Venice-of-America [i.e. Venice], Calif.) 19??-1916
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Venice-of-America [i.e. Venice], Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Rennie & Sons
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 77 (Mar. 31, 1916).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Los Angeles--Venice.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312498
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 167 (Dec. 21, 1910).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95061116
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information