Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Venice evening vanguard and herald. (Venice, Calif.) 1922-1923
Venice, Calif. (1922-1923)
Venice evening vanguard and herald. : (Venice, Calif.) 1922-1923
- Alternative Titles:
Venice vanguard and herald
- Place of publication:
- Venice, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.W Kellogg, A.E. Dickson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 29, no. 1 (July 1, 1922)-v. 30, no. 50 (Feb. 27, 1923).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Los Angeles--Venice.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312498
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Evening" appears above masthead ornament.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95061126
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information