Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The union printer. (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 18??-18??
Los Angeles [Calif.] (18??-18??)
The union printer. : (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 18??-18??
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Union Printer
- Dates of publication:
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Printing industry--California--Newspapers.
- Printing industry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01076685
- "Published by authority of Los Angeles Typographical Union."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Sept. 2, 1890).
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 95061257
View complete holdings information