Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Belvedere citizen. (Belvedere, Los Angeles, Calif.) 1934-current
Belvedere, Los Angeles, Calif. (1934-current)
The Belvedere citizen. : (Belvedere, Los Angeles, Calif.) 1934-current
- Place of publication:
- Belvedere, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
East Los Angeles,
| View more titles from this:
- J. Harmon Caskey
- Dates of publication:
Mar. 31, 1944-<Apr. 27, 1994>
- East Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "The only newspaper publishing Belvedere District news."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 10, 1934).
- In English; issues contain one page of news in Spanish, <Jan. 7, 1962-Dec. 31, 1964>, and Spanish insert, <May 12, 1993-Apr. 27, 1994>
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Spanish insert for <May 12, 1993> carries separate v. and numbering designation, <v. 74, no. 30>
- sn 95061538
View complete holdings information