Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Santa Barbara daily news. (Santa Barbara, Cal.) 1913-1913
Santa Barbara, Cal. (1913-1913)
The Santa Barbara daily news. : (Santa Barbara, Cal.) 1913-1913
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Barbara, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Storke & Petterson
- Dates of publication:
19th year (May 14, 1913)-19th year, no. 288 (Aug. 2, 1913).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Santa Barbara.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205842
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "The Santa Barbara" appears in masthead ornament.
- Issue numbering begins with 19th year, no. 223 (May 19, 1913).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95061759
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information