Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carmel spectator. (Carmel, Calif.) 194?-1949
Carmel, Calif. (194?-1949)
The Carmel spectator. : (Carmel, Calif.) 194?-1949
- Alternative Titles:
<Jan. 6>-June 23, 1949
- Place of publication:
- Carmel, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Coast Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 36 (June 23, 1949).
- Carmel (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Carmel Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Pebble Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving Carmel, Pebble Beach, Carmel Valley."
- "The Carmel" appears in small print to left of "Spectator," <Jan. 6>-June 23, 1949.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Jan. 6, 1949).
- sn 95061945
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information