Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily star-progress. (La Habra [Calif.) 1966-1992
La Habra [Calif. (1966-1992)
Daily star-progress. : (La Habra [Calif.) 1966-1992
- Place of publication:
- La Habra [Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Freedom Newspapers]
- Dates of publication:
52nd year, v. [i.e. no.] 76 (Oct. 3, 1966)-
Ceased July 30, 1992.
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
- California--La Habra.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202904
- La Habra (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Into which is combined the La Habra star and the Brea progress."
- Edition designation ceases, Feb. 1, 1977.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95062047
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information