Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ventura County star. (Ventura, Calif.) 1925-1926
Ventura, Calif. (1925-1926)
The Ventura County star. : (Ventura, Calif.) 1925-1926
- Place of publication:
- Ventura, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ventura County Star Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 15, 1925)-v. 2, no. 54 (Aug. 16, 1926).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Ventura County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206440
- Ventura County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Combined with the Post and the Democrat" appears below masthead title, Aug. 16, 1926.
- Issue for Aug. 16, 1926 carries a second vol. designation of Ventura daily post, vol. 46, no. 107.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95062154
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information