Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Menlo Park recorder. (Menlo Park, San Mateo County, Calif.) 192?-1945
Menlo Park, San Mateo County, Calif. (192?-1945)
Menlo Park recorder. : (Menlo Park, San Mateo County, Calif.) 192?-1945
- Place of publication:
- Menlo Park, San Mateo County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harris & Lee
- Dates of publication:
-22nd year, no. 30 (May 24, 1945).
- California--San Mateo County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213639
- San Mateo County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 25 (Mar. 28, 1924).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95062709
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information