Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sota eya ye yapi. (Sisseton, S.D.) 196?-1990
Sisseton, S.D. (196?-1990)
Sota eya ye yapi. : (Sisseton, S.D.) 196?-1990
- Place of publication:
- Sisseton, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe
- Dates of publication:
- Indians of North America--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Roberts County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Sisseton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Sisseton Indians--Newspapers.
- Wahpeton Indians--Newspapers.
- Wilmot (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from Clearwater Pub. Co., Greenwood, S.D. (American Indian Periodicals in the Princeton University Library).
- Description based on: Feb. 1970.
- Issued with Sisseton courier, Dec. 16, 1971-1990.
- Numbering begins with Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 16, 1971).
- Official publication of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux tribe.
- Published in: Wilmot, S.D., <July 14, 1982-Feb. 3, 1983>.
- sn 95063059
View complete holdings information