Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American workman. (Boston, Mass.) 186?-18??
Boston, Mass. (186?-18??)
American workman. : (Boston, Mass.) 186?-18??
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Workman Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Labor movement--New England--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- New England.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01241913
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Working class--New England--Newspapers.
- Working class.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180418
- Also issued on microfilm by the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 4 (May 1869).
- Weekly ed.: Weekly American workman, <1869-18>.
- sn 95063106
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information