Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikaner familien magazin un gazeten = The Jewish American family magazine and gazette. (New York, N.Y.) 1929-1945
New York, N.Y. (1929-1945)
Amerikaner familien magazin un gazeten = The Jewish American family magazine and gazette. : (New York, N.Y.) 1929-1945
- Alternative Titles:
Jewish American family magazine and gazette
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal News Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 27, no. 35 (July 12, 1929)-v. 43, no. 20 (Mar. 9, 1945).
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Library of Congress.
- Description based on: Vol. 32, no. 23 (Apr. 13, 1934).
- In Yiddish.
- sn 95063134
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information