Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Official Townsend weekly. (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 1935-1935
Los Angeles [Calif.] (1935-1935)
Official Townsend weekly. : (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 1935-1935
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Old Age Revolving Pensions
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 21, 1935)-v. 1, no. 27 (July 22, 1935).
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- National weekly newspaper published in the interests of the Townsend Plan.
- Official publication of Old Age Revolving Pensions, Ltd.
- sn 95063146
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information