Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amigos. (Tucson, Ariz.) 1975-????
Tucson, Ariz. (1975-????)
Amigos. : (Tucson, Ariz.) 1975-????
- Place of publication:
- Tucson, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
- Frank Vallarta, ed.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 8, 1975)-
- Mexican Americans--Arizona--Tucson--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01019072
- Tucson (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- In English and Spanish.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. III, no. 7 (December 1977).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Vol. 1 complete in 15 issues; none published June-July 1975.
- sn 95063183
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information