Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The voice of freedom. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1836-1836
New-York [N.Y.] (1836-1836)
The voice of freedom. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1836-1836
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.G. Williams
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with: New ser., no. 12 (June 1836)
New ser., no. 11 (May 1836)-
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from New York Public Library and Kraus-Thomson Organization (issue for May 1836 filmed with: Emancipator (New York, N.Y. : 1835), Aug. 1835-Apr. 23, 1840.).
- Continues the original numbering of: Emancipator (New York, N.Y. : 1835).
- sn 95066050
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information